Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long

I know, I know, it's only early February - what am I doing talking about Christmas - well, there's a great group I belong to- Christmas Stampin All Year Long - and we're making a Christmas card a week, between now and Christmas! Do you know that means I'll probably have all my Christmas cards completed by November! Woo Hoo! Every Monday we'll be posting our cards and reminding where you can see all these great cards!

Take a look at Christmas Stampin

I was super inspired this week, and made 2 cards - here they are:


3 comments:

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Good Morning Marcia!! Love your cards especially that little chubby Santa one!!! Cheers Colleen

NanaKaos said...

Sounds like a great idea to me, but I always have other stuff going, that is time sensitive. Maybe someday. Wish I was around to join your crew, Oh well. Maybe I get to Portland and you can at least come to visit,

Maria said...

You did a fabulous job with the sketch Marcia!! I love both your cards!! The dps are perfect! Love that you made two beautiful cards for the sketch!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next challenge!!

Maria