Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas Friday



Ok - so this is my card this week- here's what we were given to work with:

Base: Kraft - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Mat: Red- 3 1/4 x 1 3/4
Any patterned paper: - 3 1/4 x 4.5
Ribbon or Fabric: White
Buttons or Brads: Red

I feel like I missed something here, as the card just seems a little boring - but I used what we were supposed to! Me- I always follow the rules pretty much right on - so maybe we were allowed to expand on this someway, but I did exactly as indicated- oh, I did add a little red flower because it really was boring without it!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Marcia! I'm sorry I'm a bit behind on my commenting this week. . .:) I think your card turned out gorgeous. . and you followed the challenge fabulously!! Your card isn'te boring at all! Thank you for creating such great cards each week for CSAYL!! Keep up the great work!!

Maria