Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas!

After a wonderful visit with family for Christmas, it was time for me to drive back up north today. It's not a drive I particularly like, but it's usually around 2 1/2 hours, so it's not so bad. Today however, was a different story - and 3 hours and 15 minutes later I arrived at home. A 45 minute delay probably doesn't sound so bad to most, but you have to remember I hate to drive! The drive went pretty well, until I was about 45 minutes from home - then total traffic stop! The road usually slows down a bit at this particular spot, but it's never stopped before -it took 15 minutes to go 2 miles! Not so fun - but I have to admit, every time I looked at traffic going in the opposite direction, they had it a lot worse!


Christmas was a lot of fun for everyone, and this year we have a 1 year old in the family, so Christmas was really all about her! She had great fun opening not only her presents, but those of everyone else too!

Now there are Thank you's to be written, January birthdays are coming up, so here I come!

No comments: