Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Here it is the end of 2007 - it's more or less been a good year, we lost my Brother-in-law in May which was too sad to even talk about, but we moved on and the rest of the year was pretty ok.


It's going to be a quiet night here tonight - no plans other than to try and stay awake until midnight. It was 60 degrees here today in balmy Northern California, not at all what you want for New Year's Eve. but it's what we have. it's dark now though, so the temperature is dropping nicely~


I found these Tea Bag books on several blogs I like to read, and I just had to try them - and I'm so happy with the results! These will definitely stay in my bag of tricks for a while!


These are scanned, It's really too much for me to try and take photos and upload them, etc., but maybe that wil be my New Year's resolution!
Take care everyone
Have a safe, healthy and happy 2008!

No comments: