Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday

I didn't realize 90% of the movie "Letters from Iwo Jima" was in Japanese with subtitles, so is more a movie you have to "read". I am always working on a project of some sort when I watch TV, so I generally 'listen' to TV more than 'watch' it! Because of that I missed a lot of this movie, but think I got the gist of it! Thanks to Netflix it wasn't such a big deal!

I discovered My Favorite Things stamps recently, and my first order was just delivered. Obvioulsy I ordered this stamp set particularly for my sisters, so I made these cards today! I hope they get these before they see them on this blog! :)



1 comment:

Eulanda said...

Marcia I love your cards!! I just ordered my first set of stamps from My Favorite Things today!! I ordered Hearts Galore and Baby It's Cold Outside! Can't wait!!

Love your blog!
Eulanda
www.eulandasilvey.blogspot.com