Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tools of the "Trade"

I like gadgets! I'm always ready to try (er - buy) something new!

You may have seen the Craft cutter lite advertised on TV - I certainly did and I bought it - and I'm not too happy with it. It doesn't cut clear through paper or standard card stock - you often have to pull it apart, and while that usually works well, from time to time it sticks and you end up with an uneven or ripped edge - I contacted their customer service and told them what was happening, it's like the blades are not sharp- the first person I was in contact with asked if Iwanted a refund or to have a new unit shipped.

I really like the idea of being able to make a lot of different edges, and I can't cut with scissors worth a darn, so I responded via another email that I'd like to have a new unit sent. A different person writes back, Why, what's wrong with the one you have -so I started all over again, and now, 4 weeks later, I still don't have a replacement unit and no one is responding to my emails!

I've been thinking about the Colluzle and finally decided I was ready to buy it after seeing
Lexi's review article at Craft Critique today. I stopped at the Michael's by my office, nope, they don't carry it any longer....figures! My local stamp store does have it, so I'll get it there - I was just hoping to use my 40% coupon! :)

Blog reading is how I came across Scor-Pal. Tracy mentioned it on her blog, and I thought it sounded like a good idea, and I have NO regrets on this one!

No comments: