Friday, January 4, 2008

Weekend fun!

It's going to be a great weekend for me! Heavy rainstorms all weekend! Those of you who only like summer will think I'm crazy, but I really am a winter person! My favorite time of the year. I'm in for the weekend, all cozied up with the cats, good movies, good food and lots of time for stamping, cards and scrapbooks!

My first stamps were Amuse Art Stamps so I'm very partial to them. I also love their Elzybells - they're related so I don't feel like a traitor! I haven't ventured very far from these two stamps - but the Bellas have begun to catch my eye and I've bought a couple and I think I'm looking at a few more! I haven't quite been sold on the unmounted stamps, so that's taking some getting used to.

Ok time to stamp, stamp, and stamp!

No comments: