Thursday, March 20, 2008

If it's Friday - it must be Kitty Cat day!


Hello

You didn't think I'd forget about Kitty Cat Friday did you? This is a very old stamp, probably my first cat stamp ever - it's from a company - Bayberry?
Paper is all just leftovers - but I did use Scor-Pal and scored some diagonals on the green card - not that you can see them, but it was fun anyway.

I colored the cats with Copics and they're colored like my cats- a calico and a grey tabby! Gee, it's not a self portrait, but it's a portrait of them.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very bright, nice card!!

deb said...

To cute!! Love the colors! Those kitties are so cute!!
Great job!!
hugz

Carol Weimer said...

Just found your site. Such adorable cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

Cute card- I love the bright colors!

Dana said...

Thank you for your kind words on my really really new blog. After seeing your artwork I feel some scraplifting coming on!
dana