Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little bit of everything card


This card was inspired by Danni at Danni's Dreams - I didn't have the cute bird set she does, so I used what I had - I like hers better!


The paper is Imaginisce For Peeps Sake, Tiptoe through the Tulips, all stamps are A Muse, Versamark Chalk ink, SU Chocolate Chip ink, Prisma color pens, Copic Bens - the branch and bird image was cut with the Marvy Uchida Giga Scalloped Rectangle squre, the beige was cut with the nestabilities rectangle, the lines were scored with Scor-Pal, and there are A Muse microdots on the corners spaces created by the ScorPal lines!


Whew!

4 comments:

stampingtink said...

I adore it! Love the paper and it's a beautiful card! I'm off to finish my flutter by card!

Ami said...

Think Spring is adorable. I am ready to move on from winter LOL. Great card.

Danni said...

Love this! it's so bright and colorful! Makes me just smile seeing it!
Great job!

deb said...

Great card!! Love your coloring!! So pretty and springy!!!
hugz