Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mom's Birthday Card



My mother's birthday is this week, so I got the card finished in time. I thought I had the card finished when I realized I hadn't stamped anything on it - can't have that - so I found the birthday wishes stamp from PaperTrey and the cupcake from Amuse clear stamps. The leaves are from a Martha Stewart pumch, the corner punches are SU, and the hummingbird is Hero Arts, and colored wtih Copics! I think that covers the whole thing!
The first card is a digital photo - and it really has better lighting, but the 2nd photo is scanned, and while it's alittle dark through the middle (top to bottom) it definitely shows the dimensions better, as the hummingbird is attached with pop dots so it is raised! Maybe I need to work on the scanner a bit and see if I can get that just a bit better!
Enjoy!




Regards

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's a beautiful card, Marcia. I know she will love it. Kim (stampcrazycolorbox)

deb said...

WOW!!!! Great Job! I love it. The colors and design are fantastic!
ugz

Danni said...

Very nice. My mom loves hummingbirds!

Ami said...

What really cute flowers. I love the look of them.