Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the 11th Day of Christmas.....




Over the river and through the woods - to Grandmother's house we go - ok, so there was no river and there are no woods, but to Grandmother's house I went! Ok, it my mom, but she's the kids Grandmother - and since they started talking, she became Grandma instead of Mom! Weather cooperated for a change, no rain or tule fog, and I got here about 9 am this morning - and we've been non-stop ever since, and doesn't look like it's going to stop before tomorrow. My niece in law is in the hospital - a problem with her back - 3 days already and it doesn't look like she'll get to come home today - she got a Cortisone shot on Tuesday and paralysis set in - she's a little better today - so hopefully the cortisone will start working it's way out of her system quickly - more tests ahead - the only good news in this whole situation is that my mom and I get to "babysit" for the most adorable Skyler!

No comments: