Tuesday, December 16, 2008

on the 3rd day of Christmas...


Well, I don't remember anything about a dog in the 12 days of Christmas - but I have a friend who requested I post a doggie pic, so here's one!

Wishing you a Woofy Christmas!

The weekend in NYC was almost perfect! We were a little late in Leaving NYC last night, so I didn't get to my house until 12:45 am this morning! And yet I'm still at work today!

The weather was wonderfully cold on Friday - Saturday was 29 degrees - we did a little more in and out of shops than on Friday! Sunday was a balmy 45, and Monday was a heat wave at 65! luckily they're back to normal today!

The Liza shows were marvelous - she's in the best voice in over 10 years! Great Fun!
If anyone is going to be in NYC between now and Jan 4 - try and get a ticket - you won't be sorry!

Will post some NYC pictures soon!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Danni said...

What an adorable little doggie stamp!! And a cute card!!
Glad you had a good time in NYC!