Saturday, December 20, 2008

on the 7th day of Christmas....



This is just a simple Christmas card made with A Muse paper and stamps - a little bit of glitter - and there you are!

I finally gave in and got a new cell phone - I debated long and hard, before finally going with the Blackberry Storm - so far I think it's the "IPhone" for Verizon. It's definitely different and is going to take some getting used to. I will say I don't think their user guides and quick start guides are all that friendly - I had my phone for about 10 hours before I could figure out how to activate it! It might have helped if I'd found the sheet on the bottom of the box labeled - how to activate your phone - but finally it's up and working. I'll have to work with it a bit before I can come up with a real opinion - because so far I'm really only so-so about it!

Shopping, finishing the presents I'm Making, and wrapping are on the agenda for today!

1 comment:

Danni said...

I like this! It's so different from the norm. Very nice.
Good luck with your phone!