Monday, December 28, 2009

Waiting for 2010

Christmas is over, the decorations have been taken down, the house is back to clean and simple. I love my Christmas decorations and have a lot of fun getting them displayed every year, but by the day after Christmas, I'm ready to put them away, and I usually do! This is something that I've just started in oh say, the last 7-8 years. I used to always leave the tree and all the decorations up until New Year's Day, that's the way we always did it when I was growing up, so I just continued that tradition. But now, it's all cleaned up shortly after Christmas, not only at my house, but in all my family's too. We've all changed that tradition.

Just catching up on odds and ends this week - we have the week off work, and I always look forward to this week- I have to go in for a couple of hours tomorrow to make sure all the loose ends are tied up for year end - but it's quite there, no one else is in, there's no traffic, and I can go in whatever time I want!

That's all the news for today!

No comments: