Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kitty Cat Friday- Take 2


Here it is Friday again! Yay! So that means a new Kitty Cat card! Here it is! This is one of my favorite Bella's - of course! and I just played around with some sketches and papers and here's what I came up with!

I appreciate all your comments on which of the pictures was better, digital camera or scanner! I'll give everyone another day to log a comment, just in case, and on Friday night I'll pick a name for some blog candy!

Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute card!!!! Kim (stampcrazycolorbox)

Ami said...

Oh Marcia this is a fun challenge. I am just hoping I have another cat stamp at home LOL I think I might. :)

Danni said...

Love this Bella and love your card!! I hope to do this today, so much fun!!

Chookarooni said...

Love the bellas - this is a new one for me - great ideas for card making - thank you for sharing
Mary-Jane

Susan said...

Too cute! Love the paper. I have it and hadn't thought about cutting it at a diagonal. Thanks for the inspiration!

Danni said...

Here's mine!
http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/2008/02/kitty-cat-friday-2.html

Ami said...

Ok Marcia I posted mine finally on my blog. Thanks so much for doing this it's been tons of fun.