Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kitty Cat Friday


I've seen several blogs with a Theme day- Mauve Monday, Take away Tuesday, Flower Friday and so on.


I haven't seen a Kitty Cat Friday - but I bet there is one out there, and I'm going to add to it.


Every Friday I'll post a card with a Cat theme! Tune in and let's see where it goes!


Here's the first card! It's a standard A Muse note card, with complimentary blue squares and the green A Muse ribbon picks up the green in the uper left hand corner, which is a little hard to see in the photo!
Enjoy!


3 comments:

deb said...

Great Idea!! And love that card! To cute! I love A Muse!
hugz

Danni said...

So, so cute! and what a neat idea!

Danni said...

Okay, so I loved this idea! Here's mine:
http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/2008/02/ciabs-kitty-cat-friday.html